Personalized, 1-on-1 support anytime during the perinatal period.
Includes the following:
- Detailed intake
- Two virtual sessions per month
- Partner participation and support
- Peer support (current members and graduates only)
- Personalized resources and guidance
- Referrals to specialists as needed
- Exercise assessment and guidance
- Access to Thriving After Birth (online course for pregnant & postpartum people)
To become a Member, You agree to pay Mother Wit a Membership Fee, which may be adjusted from time to time at Mother Wit’s sole discretion. Payment is required prior to the program start date.
Payments recur monthly and one week prior to the program start date and continue monthly until the member requests termination at which time the program will end on this same date in the month in which the program started. Programs are not prorated or terminated early. For example, if your program starts on January 16, your program will be billed on February 9th and will renew on February 16. If the member requests termination anytime after February 9, the program will terminate on March 16th.